For external use only.
Do not use
- On damaged skin (cuts, abrasions, eczema, sunburn)
- If you are allergic to adapalene or any of the ingredients in this product.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
When using this product
- Limit sun exposure, including light from tanning beds, and use sunscreen when going outdoors
- Do not wax to remove hair in areas where the product has been applied
- During the early weeks of use, your acne may appear to worsen before it improves (this is normal); continue using as directed, unless you get irritation that becomes severe
- Irritation (redness, itching, dryness, burning) is more likely to occur:
- In the first few weeks of use
- If using more than one topical acne medication at a time
- But irritation usually lessens with continued use of this product
- It may take up to 3 months of once daily use to see results
- Avoid product contact with eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, immediately flush the area with water
- Wash hands after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You become pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant, while using this product
- You have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as itching, rash, hives, swelling of the lips, eyelids, and shortness of breath)
- Irritation becomes severe
- You see no improvement after 3 months of once daily use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Store at room temperature 68º-77º F
- Protect from freezing