- Made with Non-GMO Project Verified Salmon Oil
- Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
- Easy to Swallow Softgels
- Dietary Supplement
- Prenatal Support
- Postnatal Support
- Certified Responsible Alaska Seafood Fisheries
- Heart Healthy
- NSF - Contents Tested & Certified
Omega-3 fatty acids help support baby's brain and visual development during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Naturally sourced whole Omegas such as EPA & DHA, Vitamin D3 & antioxidants.
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
- To Deliver the wisdom of nature thus relieving suffering and promoting optimal health.
- To advance the organic mission, nourishing body and soul with the healing intelligence of pure whole foods and herbal supplements.
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing.
- To honor and reward personal growth for enlightened teamwork depends on the vitality of every member of the New Chapter family.
Certified B Corporation
New Chapter is proud to be a Certified B Corp, using business as a force for good.
Wildly Pure Whole Fish Oil for Moms & Mom-to-Be
Wholemega for Moms is extra-virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon oil gently extracted to preserve its beneficial compounds and naturally vibrant color.
Wholemega for Moms helps deliver the Omega-3's recommended specifically for pregnant and nursing moms. For women who are expecting or breastfeeding, good fats from Wild Alaskan Salmon help support your baby's visual and cognitive development.
Omegas For Mother and Baby
Wholemega for Moms Whole Fish Oil offers a whole-food alternative to fractionated, highly processed and high-heat and purified fish oils.
Extra Virgin Process
Pressed in a proprietary process similar to fine olive oil, Wholemega for Moms preserves natural antioxidants and Vitamin D3 that can be removed in other fish oils during processing.
Omega for Pregnancy & Beyond
Wild Salmon oil delivers whole DHA and other critical Omegas that are important during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Fresh & Wildly Pure
Naturally pure Wholemega for Moms utilizes 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon - from fisheries cited as worldwide models of sustainability. No farmed or genetically modified Salmon.
3 Servings of Salmon
Experts recommend getting healthy Omegas from fish 2-3 times a week. One week† of Wholemega provides the same amount of whole Omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
1 week of Wholemega† delivers the omegas of 3 servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
†2 grams daily serving of Wholemega fish oil.