- Organically Grown
- Fairly Traded
- Royal Heirloom - Taste the Difference
- Fluffy, Nutritious Supergrain of the Andes
- Gluten Free
- A Good Source of Protein
- USDA Organic
- Fair for Life - Fair Trade
- Gone 4Good Compostable Package*
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified B Corporation
- Whole Grain 8 Essential Amino Acid
- An Excellent Source of Folate & Phosphorous
This package is Compostable + Plant-Based + Non-GMO.
The Real Quinoa
There's only one "quinoa real," or royal quinoa, and it's grown on Bolivia's arid, volcanic Salar De Uyuni salt flat. Revered by ancient Incas as "chisaya mama" (chee-sa-waya ma-ma) or "mother grain," this heirloom nutrition source is fluffier, nuttier and without the bitterness so common to lesser grades. Just one spoonful, and you'll see why it should be the only quinoa that graces your plate.
Nourishing Foodie, Farmer and Field
- 100% Traceable Ingredients
- 211 villages building a prosperous future
- 71,000 llamas for healthy soils
We believe in the power of food. Eating heirloom, organic, and non-GMO keeps families healthy and strong. Fair and direct trade sustains farmers and ecosystems. And delivering food with zero waste and carbon insetting will mean a brighter future for us all.
*Third Party Compostable Certification in Progress