For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of this product's inactive ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)