WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., cardiovascular medicines) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Best stored at controlled room temperature 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.