For external use only
When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on:
- Deep puncture wounds
- Serious burns
- Animal bites
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- this is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun light