- Established 1971
- Probiotic Free
- Improves Gut Microbiome Health
- Reduces Occasional Digestive Distress and Bloating
- Supports a Favorable Shift in Gut Microbiota
- Clinically Studied Ingredients
- Non GMO - Certified by NSF
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Gluten Free
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
It's All Connected.
Good digestion starts in the gut, but so does a good mood, a healthy immune system, energy levels and sleep.
Gut Connection by Country Life is a scientifically formulated range of supplements that connects the gut to individual health issues that matter.
Good Health Starts in Your Gut.
Gut connection Digestive Balance by Country Life is specially and scientifically formulated to help improve your digestive health. Our clinically tested ingredients together are "Balanced Inside" for your digestive health.
- EpiCor helps maintain good digestive and immune health.
- PreticX stimulates the growth and activity of beneficial Bifidobacteria in the colon.
- Actazin from green Kiwifruit, improves weekly bowel movements.
- Benegut reduces occasional digestive discomfort and bloating.
Gut Connection contains 630 mg of clinically researched EpiCor. Why?
- Supports healthy shift in gut microbiota composition^
- Helps maintain the gut lining^
- Maintains gut barrier function^
- Stimulates healthy bacteria in the gut^
- Supports overall gut microbiome^
EpiCor is a whole food fermentate prebiotic that balances and strengthens your gut by boosting its levels of good bacteria to promote health every day.^ Made using a fermented whole food yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), it captures a complex array of beneficial nutrients through the process of fermentation. Each daily serving will improve your gut and your health-it's all connected.^
A healthy gut has more than 10 trillion bacteria! Gut connection is different because it does not provide probiotics, so you can take it alone or with your favorite probiotic. This allows your body to create its own healthy bacteria.^
||Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO.org
||Wheat or Soy
||Certified Vegan by the AVA
||Salt, Sugar or Preservatives
||Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
||Manufacturing Supports Wind Power
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
^Based on results from a study using a dynamic representing GI digestion.