- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Helps Support Glucose Metabolism and Regenerate Antioxidants.
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a naturally occurring antioxidant, essential for the function of 5 enzymes involved in glucose and amino acid metabolism. ALA is both a coenzyme and a potent antioxidant. Mitochondria, our cells energy generators, use ALA for both protection and to generate cellular energy. Being Active in both the water and the fatty compartments of cells, ALA fights free radicals throughout the body.
- Helps promote healthy blood sugar metabolism as part of a healthy diet
- Helps support mitochondrial energy production
- Helps support the body's defenses against free radicals
- Helps recycle antioxidant nutrients such as Vitamin C and Vitamins E