- 85 Billion Live Cultures¹
- 32 Probiotic Strains
- Probiotic-Created Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes & Prebiotics
- Contains Targeted Probiotics
- Gluten Free
- No Binders, Fillers or Carriers
- Potency Promise - Arrive Alive!
- RAW Whole Food Dietary Supplement
RAW Probiotics -The Next Generation of Digestive Health
Garden of Life introduces RAW Probiotics—an innovation that goes Beyond Probiotics—whole food probiotic formulas providing 30+ powerful probiotic strains, along with probiotic-created cofactors including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and prebiotics. RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated; with no binders or fillers and no carriers such as maltodextrin or dextrose.
Inspired by the Father of Probiotics, Elie Metchnikoff, RAW Probiotics provides probiotic strains found in Bulgarian Yogurt and Eastern European Wild Kefir—as recommended by Metchnikoff based on his study of Bulgarian longevity in the early 1900s and the probiotic-rich cultured dairy they consumed. RAW Probiotics provides RAW fruits and veggies sourced directly from the region where Metchnikoff made his probiotic discoveries.
RAW Probiotics Women
- Colon Health
- Bowel Regularity
- Gut-Related Immunity
- Vaginal Health
- Breast Health
- Healthy Thyroid
Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Women is a RAW, full spectrum, whole food probiotic formula specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women. RAW Probiotics Women offers 32 "original" probiotics specifically formulated for women to support vaginal health and overall digestive function. RAW Probiotics Women also delivers probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and prebiotics as well as dairy-digesting enzymes to help break down lactose and casein.
RAW Probiotics Women goes Beyond Probiotics offering a broad range of benefits specifically targeted for women:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation
- Supports vaginal health and healthy thyroid function
Emerging science suggests vitamin D supports breast health
¹At end of Best Use Date under recommended storage conditions.