- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
Taurine is one of the most abundant intracellular amino acids in the human body. Produced from the conditionally essential amino acid L-cysteine, researchers have described it as “one of the most essential substances in the body.” Taurine is found particularly in the excitable tissues of the central nervous system, where researchers believe it has a regulating influence. Studies suggest that taurine has a cardiovascular and neuroprotective role, and can help maintain cardiac health in certain aging people. Dietary taurine can also help support healthy liver function. And since taurine is deficient in many diets, why not be proactive and try it today!
Benefits at a Glance
- One of the most abundant amino acids in the body
- Called one of the most essential substances in the human body
- Thought to help regulate central nervous system
- Shows cardiovascular and neuroprotective properties
- Promotes system-wide health
Taurine has been extensively studied, with widespread benefits. Unfortunately, production markedly declines as we age. According to published clinical trials, taurine has been shown to support:
- Insulin sensitivity and glucose utilization.
- Proper utilization of minerals including calcium.
- Healthy eyes.
- Central nervous system regulation.
- Cell membrane stability and water balance (osmoregulation).
- Bile salt formation.
- Cognitive function and neuron integrity.
- Liver function.
- Heart health.
One capsule taken one to three times daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner, can support optimal cardiovascular health. Take action to protect your health and add low-cost taurine to your supplement regimen today.