- Certified B Corporation
- Whole-Food Fermented Multivitamin with Nutrients for Energy, Mood, and Lactation Support§
- Can be Taken on an Empty Stomach
- Made with Organic Vegetables and Herbs
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc.
- Certified NSF Gluten Free
- 100% Vegetarian
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
- To Deliver the Wisdom of Nature thus relieving suffering and promoting optimal health.
- To advance the organic mission, nourishing body and soul with the healing intelligence of pure whole foods and herbal supplements.
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing.
- To honor and reward personal growth, for enlightened teamwork depends on the vitality of every member of the New Chapter family.
Certified B Corporation - New Chapter is proud to be a Certified B Corp, using business as a force for good.
Nutrients for Breast Milk – Perfect Postnatal multivitamin is formulated with vitamins and minerals recommended specifically for breastfeeding women, including fermented Iron, Vitamin B6, Iodine and Vitamin D3.
Body Nourishing – To help address your body’s needs after giving birth, Perfect Postnatal delivers whole-food fermented Iron‡ - required for red blood cell production – as well as the most active form of Folate, Methylfolate.
Energy & Mood Support – Fermented B Vitamins work naturally with your body to support energy needs during early motherhood and breastfeeding, while emerging studies suggest that taking a daily multivitamin can support a healthy mood and help with occasional stress and fatigue.
Postnatal Herbal Blend – Perfect Postnatal features a complementary blend of botanicals traditionally used by breastfeeding women, including organic Oats, organic Turmeric and organic Chamomile.
Fermented Advantage – Our easily digestible vitamins & minerals are fermented with probiotics and whole foods and are gently to take anytime, even on an empty stomach. New Chapter uses a patented process to create a nutrient-packed fermentate that contains many beneficial factors.
‡ Not a sole source of this nutrient; a healthy diet is also important.